Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
ok demon and capt. i dont have to prove anything to either of you

Dude no need to get defensive. From what I read no one was attacking you, only looking for data. For some of us, butt dyno and 'WOW' isn't data. So in a way since you brought it up, you do have to prove your claims.

It does not even seem that anyone is doubting his tuning capabalities. I've seen dyno's somewhere for Wayne's work on the SVTF and it's impressive, but that is a different car. For the contours we just want hard data and to see it's safe. Hell you can dump a few bottles of toulene in a gas tank and see a good increase on the butt dyno, but that doesn't mean it's safe.

Theres a good chance all this maybe for nothing and his tunes are perfectly safe power raisers.

Part of it is also your choice of words, stuff like this:
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
you say you know all this stuff but are you a sct dealer or tuner? untill you are dont talk about tuning cars.

doesn't help you get your point across. I am not a dealer or tuner, but give me a wideband 02, the SCT software with road to fly up and down on and I can tune my cars better then a mail order tune.

Hell, I was going to keep my SVTC stock, but seeing your reviews of his tune I started changing my mind. Give me a dyno and if proves your butt dyno then the deal is sealed that I have to cough up a few hundred more.

If you even think about, put a stock vs tuned dyno out there for all to see will help even more to boost sales. Just make it customers cars because tuners tend to run a little more to get numbers up.

Now I'm off to go find those dynos for ADC. Why can't I keep a car stock

Slow Vehicles in Training 01' Lightning 99' SVTC