Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah but when have you ever heard of adc chip customers saying omg i love this tune. i am not knocking them once again. but justin even you after you drove my car had a grin from ear to ear and loved it.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
yeah but when have you ever heard of adc chip customers saying omg i love this tune. i am not knocking them once again. but justin even you after you drove my car had a grin from ear to ear and loved it.

Yes Ryan it was good but you still don't have to knock ADC's tunes. We haven't seen a dyno graph from either side and I couldn't tell you how an ADC car drives. What everyone is looking for is some numbers.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
like i posted earlier i am not knocking anyone, i said that point blank before. all i am saying is NO ONE has posted wow about adc but everyone that has waynes are,cause its a great tune. thats all i am saying here and you get alot more for your money. ask adc if you can get 6 months of free tunes, see what they say. never mind i just posted it, lets see what they say

Last edited by ryan(CF)blacksvt; 06/29/05 05:57 PM.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
The ebay adds for 40hp chips use the word "wow" alot to. It doesn't mean [censored] without numbers. So instead of saying, my tune made me say wow louder that your tune, why don't you go get your car dyno'd and stop arguing about things you have no clue about.

Untill we get a dyno of the two tunes this conversation is pointless

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
The ebay adds for 40hp chips use the word "wow" alot to. It doesn't mean [censored] without numbers. So instead of saying, my tune made me say wow louder that your tune, why don't you go get your car dyno'd and stop arguing about things you have no clue about.

Untill we get a dyno of the two tunes this conversation is pointless

Thank you.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ok cameron youre right i have no clue about things, damn you are smart anyways, i will be getting a dyno but that isnt cheap. and i personally dont need a dyno, the tune speaks for itself. period i am done playing with kids, back to school you 2

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
how is that mark. i was simply making a point man, when have you ever heard of anyone say they got thier adc chip and "wow" never. plus wayne gives free shipping and 6 months of free tunes. does adc do that no they dont. all i am saying is that you get alot more from wayne for alot less money

My only point was, you don't need to knock ADC, a company that has made 400whp possible on our platform. The people getting tunes from ADC have a reason for going to them. They have an awesome reputation, plain and simple. If nobody posts that ADC sent them an awesome chip, it doesn't mean that people aren't impressed. It means that they simply don't feel the need to get a bunch of band wagoners to smear their success all over a message board. Also, if I'm getting a tune, it's because I'm finished with modding my car, and that's the point I'm at. If there would be something wrong with my initial tune, I'll take that up with ADC. Would they fix their mistake at no charge? I don't even think I need to answer that.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
The ebay adds for 40hp

wow...ryan and chad got ripped off...their chip was like 20 hp

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ONCE AGAIN read the posts,,,,i am not knocking adc.......i am not knocking adc,,,,last time i am not knocking adc. and wayne fixes all tunes too but hasnt had to yet cause they are perfect from square 1.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
ummmmmmmm...i have a ADC chip...and the only reason i said "WOW" was b/c i was like "...WOW that was a waste of 381 dollars!!!"...not saying there not good..i could've had that same response about the chip no matter were i bought it from..i just so happened to get it from them....,i'm, still skeptical of the sct tuner until i get it

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard