Originally posted by HypIllAuto:
Demon, though I dont know you, and you sure dont know me, how can you come on here and assume that I dont know what I am doing?

Chris told me he was doing a motor swap, and that he was running a RJL1 pcm coded CSVT computer for the swap. I tuned it for that PCM code, as he requested.
The problems that Chris is describing could be any of a few problems, possibly 2 or 3 combined.

I am having him send me back the flasher, and also send me his PCM so I can have it checked out via a Ford breakout box, by a Ford Master Drivability Tech, to make sure that the PCM itself is still good.
In the meantime, I will be reprogramming his flasher to his current stock PCM so he will be able to utilize it in the meantime for no charge.

Now, does that sound like someone who doesnt know what they are doing or will hang a customer out to dry?
I dont think so.

Well said Wayne, although I don't think Demon was referring to you but to Chris himself, hence the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding. Demon probably thought that Chris was just doing himself a diservice trying to experiment with different PCMs just because "the CSVT one would probably be better". In the end, I think that Chris got ahead of himself and used the CSVT's PCM before it received a few programming tweaks to work with his setup.

I really admire your work and think that these programmers are the best tuning gig to hit the market. Thanks for sending me that new updated tune for the lower cooling fan turn-on temp. I will flash it up in the morning . Man I am loving this thing!