Originally posted by DemonSVT:
You are getting a custom program and limited ability to tune it.

Why are you even messing with changing the PCM or changing to another code??? Just alter your stock code and tune with the Xcal. You are making problems you don't need to have in the first place!

Demon, though I dont know you, and you sure dont know me, how can you come on here and assume that I dont know what I am doing?

Chris told me he was doing a motor swap, and that he was running a RJL1 pcm coded CSVT computer for the swap. I tuned it for that PCM code, as he requested.
The problems that Chris is describing could be any of a few problems, possibly 2 or 3 combined.

I am having him send me back the flasher, and also send me his PCM so I can have it checked out via a Ford breakout box, by a Ford Master Drivability Tech, to make sure that the PCM itself is still good.
In the meantime, I will be reprogramming his flasher to his current stock PCM so he will be able to utilize it in the meantime for no charge.

Now, does that sound like someone who doesnt know what they are doing or will hang a customer out to dry?
I dont think so.

Hypnotic Illusions SCT Tuner/Dealer www.hypillauto.com