Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by racerbox77:
i dont know if ill be happy with the 3 tunes he gave me or not but for now i will say im very happy with the way he does business.

You will be ECSTATIC!!!

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
what exactly did you tell wayne as far as your mods?

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
what exactly did you tell wayne as far as your mods?

I just added a note to the PayPal payment on the mods I had as instructed. He pretty much then creates a tune that is optimized for those mods. Man o man I can wait to go out and drive home!!!

XL

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I know but i was just going to compare your mods you told him with mine. I havent put it in yet but hopefully tomorrow it will stop raining. Im just trying to see if your mods are similar to mine - then I too should expect very similar gains. How much hrs pwr do you think it gave you?

DAMN RAIN ruining my fun!

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I know but i was just going to compare your mods you told him with mine. I havent put it in yet but hopefully tomorrow it will stop raining. Im just trying to see if your mods are similar to mine - then I too should expect very similar gains. How much hrs pwr do you think it gave you?

DAMN RAIN ruining my fun!

Yeah I had to install mine yesterday inside the car while it rained outside but nothing was gonna stop me from installing my flasher!!! Bwaahahahahaha!!! LOL Anyway, my current mods are:

AEM Short Ram Intake
MSDS Headers & Y-Pipe
Magnaflow resonator
Dual Apex'i N1 N/A Rear mufflers
Fidanza Flywheel
B & M Short Shifter
And of course now my SCT Flasher

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
he did do it the same day i was there when he sent all of your flashers out and watched him tune them all. trust me you will love your tune dude. and it dosent have to be clear out to flash your car, x did his last night in the rain. its in your car not outside. flash it brother

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Wait until a nice day. Take the car out and run it hard. Then flash the computer and run it hard some more. This will give you the best "butt dyno" results!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
were the tunes diff. from car to car? or did he make them all the same?

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
were the tunes diff. from car to car? or did he make them all the same?

He makes them exclusively to the mods you have on your car...

XL

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
You are getting a custom program and limited ability to tune it.

Why are you even messing with changing the PCM or changing to another code??? Just alter your stock code and tune with the Xcal. You are making problems you don't need to have in the first place!

Demon, though I dont know you, and you sure dont know me, how can you come on here and assume that I dont know what I am doing?

Chris told me he was doing a motor swap, and that he was running a RJL1 pcm coded CSVT computer for the swap. I tuned it for that PCM code, as he requested.
The problems that Chris is describing could be any of a few problems, possibly 2 or 3 combined.

I am having him send me back the flasher, and also send me his PCM so I can have it checked out via a Ford breakout box, by a Ford Master Drivability Tech, to make sure that the PCM itself is still good.
In the meantime, I will be reprogramming his flasher to his current stock PCM so he will be able to utilize it in the meantime for no charge.

Now, does that sound like someone who doesnt know what they are doing or will hang a customer out to dry?
I dont think so.

Hypnotic Illusions SCT Tuner/Dealer www.hypillauto.com
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard