Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
got mine in the mail...need to go and pick it up at lunch today

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
make sure you follow the easy directions while flashing your car and when you take that first ride, bring another pair of underwear. cause it will be like driving the car for the first time again, but alot more powerfull. you are gonna be grinning big time.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
well...i still dont have the svt engine in yet..but i'll put the svt ecu in and reflash it and see what happens... ...btw ryan thanks...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah but it will still make a huge differance man. night and day. and yeah no problem brother, anything to help out a fellow ceg'er

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
boy o boy...having all kinds of problems with this thing...i FINALLY got it to download the program and read codes...first the buttons arent working right half the time..sometimes you have to press so hard that the lcd sreen changes colors,other times its fine ..next i got the program downloaded and the fuelpump isnt coming on now ...i'm not sure were to go from here..i'll put the stock pcm back in and see if the fuel pump works..

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by tour96se:
boy o boy...having all kinds of problems with this thing...i FINALLY got it to download the program and read codes...first the buttons arent working right half the time..sometimes you have to press so hard that the lcd sreen changes colors,other times its fine ..next i got the program downloaded and the fuelpump isnt coming on now ...i'm not sure were to go from here..i'll put the stock pcm back in and see if the fuel pump works..

That sucks Chris. What all did you tell the guy about your car?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
that couldnt be the flasher, trust me he has tunes hundreds of cars even with full motor swaps and nothing like that has ever happened, maybe it has to do with the svt pcm swap and not the motor, maybe it has something to do with that pcm. cause a flasher wouldnt stop the fuel pump from coming on,it has nothing to do with a fuel pump ya know. and the buttons not going is probly affected and not wanting to be pushed cause its throwing codes. trust me its fine i was there when he tuned it and sent it to you and it was 100% purfect.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
ryan,i'm not saying that he tuned it wrong..but it prob is a pcm problem...the stock pcm works fine, the fuel pump comes on and the car runs fine..so it has to be something to do with the pcm...i guess i'll talk to wayne and send it back and have him change the code to my stock pcm... ...btw its throwing p1000 & p0230...its kinda wierd, it throws that before the car is even started...

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah he will do that for ya that shouldnt be a problem, now you need a different svt pcm hu? give him a shout and let him know about it and he will square it away for ya, he likes to keep his customers happy.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
no i'll just have this one reflashed...it should work fine,with the svt engine...once its in i'll have it retuned AGAIN,at a SCT authorized shop...i'll leave a message for wayne...

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard