Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
Then theres the Ford Racing manifold.

It says it's "used on the 300 hp Ford Racing Focus." I'm assuming that car (if it exists) isn't running a 2.0 Zetec, right?

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
2.0 Zetec is used in the WRC Focus and the FR200 (300HP).
The Zetec can produce decet numbers, just need to actually get into doing engine mods and doing them right so they compliment each other.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tisby:
I'm assuming that car (if it exists) isn't running a 2.0 Zetec, right?

Them's fightin' words.

Believe it or not, the Zetec can kick ass.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ButtonPuncher:
Originally posted by Tisby:
I'm assuming that car (if it exists) isn't running a 2.0 Zetec, right?

Them's fightin' words.

Believe it or not, the Zetec can kick ass.

BP

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
all that room and not turbo

kidding, very nice

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ContourGuy9817:
see that is a fine setup for the zetec, much better than that sad one that was posted a few weeks ago, that person needs to check this out and write a few notes down. good work, looks nice and clean

steve

i know i know im taking some notes...looks good man..where u put ur battery in ur trunk??

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
and i need to get rid of my a/c its takin up sooo much room

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yep, battery is in the trunk. There is a link to my battery relocation in the first CAI thread. I actually re-did it since then. When I had my intake manifold out to put on a new gasket, I completely re-wired the battery/alternator/starter. I don't think I ever posted pics of that one. Mostly because it would just be a bragging thread. I used some special tools so I really don't see anyone else attempting it.

Detailed battery relocation instructions.

It's really amazing how much room that getting rid of the AC frees up. The Duratec guys would KILL for that much room. The turbo, water to air intercooler, and all of the plumbing will fit very easily.

All I need is another $1500. Anyone?

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ButtonPuncher:
Yep, battery is in the trunk. There is a link to my battery relocation in the first CAI thread. I actually re-did it since then. When I had my intake manifold out to put on a new gasket, I completely re-wired the battery/alternator/starter. I don't think I ever posted pics of that one. Mostly because it would just be a bragging thread. I used some special tools so I really don't see anyone else attempting it.

Detailed battery relocation instructions.

It's really amazing how much room that getting rid of the AC frees up. The Duratec guys would KILL for that much room. The turbo, water to air intercooler, and all of the plumbing will fit very easily.

All I need is another $1500. Anyone?

BP

I need about the same....

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Here's some updated pics with my Aeromotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator...

I ended up ditching the plenum because there was no way that it was going to fit with the FPR. Good thing I already had the parts to eliminate it.

Pretty much no clearance.

Another angle.

Purdy FPR.

Also, while I still believe using the plenum is the best setup, my new setup has very good idle and throttle response. I think that the multiple bends right by the MAF in the old setup was really screwing things up. You live, you learn.

BP

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard