Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hey no problem we can make another meet closer for you guys. This one was on the top of my head when we were throwing out ideas and it worked. I wouldn't be too crazy about a 400 mile trip either, but it all depends. The nezt meet should be around that area, that way we can get more people to show.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by mystique97:
I'm sure there will be another meet here before winter rolls around. We had a pretty good time, got to see some nice cars there. I left around 6-6:30ish, got back to Ashland at about a quarter til 8, (thanks for the suggestion on what road to take coming back to Ashland guys, worked out really well) Hope to do something like this again, and hope to see all of you again and hopefully more will show up next time. .

Unfortunately, those are words that are repeated way too often. There will be a die-hard core of people who always show up and then there are the ones who say they'll be there, but never do. Hopefully, that won't be the case for us. It's always good to put faces with the names. Only problem I have is my memory sucks. Anyway, it was good to meet you guys and I look forward to the next time we can get together.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by mystique97:
I'm sure there will be another meet here before winter rolls around. We had a pretty good time, got to see some nice cars there. I left around 6-6:30ish, got back to Ashland at about a quarter til 8, (thanks for the suggestion on what road to take coming back to Ashland guys, worked out really well) Hope to do something like this again, and hope to see all of you again and hopefully more will show up next time. .

Unfortunately, those are words that are repeated way too often. There will be a die-hard core of people who always show up and then there are the ones who say they'll be there, but never do. Hopefully, that won't be the case for us. It's always good to put faces with the names. Only problem I have is my memory sucks. Anyway, it was good to meet you guys and I look forward to the next time we can get together.

Hey Wa2tuff remember me? I am the one with the T-Red one, I am Dave, parked next to you, lol.

Last edited by TheeSVTShow; 08/03/05 02:44 AM.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Hey fellas. Sorry I couldn't make it. But just like I thought would happen, I got screwed into working. Plus I would hate to be there will all your nice cars and mine with a screwed up rear bumper. Anyways, I will be moving back to Akron at the end of this month so I will pretty much be right in between any meets you guys decide to have. Especially any at Summit Racing. Its a 5 minute drive from my house. Lucky lucky me. lol. I should have my bumper repaired by the next one and maybe some more goodies.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey, I gotta idea, we can make one on my birthday (Sept. 10th), lol J/K.

Maybe we can shoot for late Sept. early-mid Oct.? for the next one. Maybe just maybe I might have somethings done, not sure yet. I'm hoping I will have some things done to the Mystique, before the next meet.

Oh yeah Tom, I too have a bad memory I know faces pretty well but not names, if I see someone I met once or twice, (gotta hear there name a lot too so I know who it is) if I don't know their name real well and see them it's like, "hey I know that person" lol.
I was the one with the Teal Mystique.

Last edited by mystique97; 08/03/05 04:11 AM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard