Ok some new updates about the QSL situation:
I took a buddy up there today to grab some dinner (he was up from NC), and a guy came by to ask us how the food was and stuff. I told him about the meet and asked if we could park in the show lot, and he said there is really no way he could allow it because of the large volume of classic cars and some have special reserved spots, on top of the multiple other highly modified vehicles. He has no problem with us parking at the diner (obviously because it's off his property), and when we walked in we could all sit together. Here are the plans: for people that want to meet up at my house please try and get there between 11AM-12:30PM. We should try and leave my house by 12:30-1:00PM to get up there around 1:30PM. That way for those of you that want to just meet us there we will already be over there by 2PM for sure. So far it looks like we will ask for a table big enough for 9. We should probably just hang out and get drinks until everyone meets us there hopefully by 2-2:30PM, then we can order food together. We eat and bs for a while, then make fun of other cars, and mine. We then proceed to look at other cars that show up (but most of them won't be there until around 4ish I think). From there who knows, the times are important though. Anyone have any other different ideas? Please fill me in.

Last edited by TheeSVTShow; 07/25/05 03:51 AM.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me