Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by TheeSVTShow:
Wa2tuff might be burning some gas to get to my house because it is such a lonnnnnnng trip to my house then back out to Quaker haha.

ps My friend Amy wanted me to include this face because she wanted me too so here it is

I have to do inventory on Sunday. We should be done around 11AM or 12PM so I'll still be able to go but I won't be able to meet at your house. You'll have to save me a spot.

PS. If your "friend" Amy is the one I met at the meet we drove to together last year--yes, she is hot. IIRC, she's the perfect woman--she likes football, beer, fast cars, and she's hawt, what more could you ask for??

Last edited by wa2tuff; 07/12/05 05:57 AM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
That's fine, I will save you a spot next to me!! I said it first! Haha. We are gonna have to park at the Diner's lot next to QSL I think or right out on that street right in front.

That was a different girl that you met last yeaar. I haven't talked to her in a while though

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
well one things for sure- if your car is lowered like mine you wont be able to park across the street from Quaker because they make you drive over a curb and park in the dusty field. I was there about 3 weeks ago with my buddy who has a mint 93 Mustang Cobra and they wouldnt let him park in the show BUT they let my modded SVT in???? WTF. AND last year I still had my Saleen and the guy gave me crap about parking in the show. I had to school him on Saleens and they let me in. azzholes!

which sunday again? the last one in July?

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by racerbox77:

Yep the 31st.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Ok guys, update on my suspension spring problem. The spring came in today, and I am going to make an opointment to get it put on and get the car aligned for sometime next week, hopefully Monday.This weekend, I'm going to probably change my tranny fluid and check other fluids, (I think my brake fluid is low) so I should see you all at the meet on the 31st.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by racerbox77:
well one things for sure- if your car is lowered like mine you wont be able to park across the street from Quaker because they make you drive over a curb and park in the dusty field. I was there about 3 weeks ago with my buddy who has a mint 93 Mustang Cobra and they wouldnt let him park in the show BUT they let my modded SVT in???? WTF. AND last year I still had my Saleen and the guy gave me crap about parking in the show. I had to school him on Saleens and they let me in. azzholes!

It depends on what genius is working the simple job of flaggin people in. The one time some guy tried to get me to park up there and I had him take a closer look at the car, and he changed his mind. I saw an older eclipse take it's front clip almost completely off. The "street" between the field (you are thinking of) and QSL is one of our options, but we would have to park past the motorcycles. Or our other option is parking at the Diner they are building next door. We techinically can park in the show lot if we get there real early and leave our cars there through some of the show as well.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
The "street" between the field (you are thinking of) and QSL is one of our options, but we would have to park past the motorcycles. Or our other option is parking at the Diner they are building next door. We techinically can park in the show lot if we get there real early and leave our cars there through some of the show as well.

It sounds like you plan on getting there between 1PM and 2PM. If you're there that early, wouldn't there be room in the area where I parked a couple weeks ago? Or are people there that early?

Sounds funny me asking you these questions.....I've lived here long enough to remember when QSL was a field. Just never went there too much before.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
The "street" between the field (you are thinking of) and QSL is one of our options, but we would have to park past the motorcycles. Or our other option is parking at the Diner they are building next door. We techinically can park in the show lot if we get there real early and leave our cars there through some of the show as well.

It sounds like you plan on getting there between 1PM and 2PM. If you're there that early, wouldn't there be room in the area where I parked a couple weeks ago? Or are people there that early?

Sounds funny me asking you these questions.....I've lived here long enough to remember when QSL was a field. Just never went there too much before.

I am sure if we get there between 1 and 2 we will most definitely be able to park in the showoff parking lot. I am just thinking when all the hot rods and muscle cars start piling up they are gonna want us to make room. I say who cares let's just park where we feel, and if they really want us to move them later they will have to hunt us down later. I have always been up for the actual QSL lot, how does everyone else feel?

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Well shoot, lets try to get there by 12 then, hey they can't move us, if they try, we were there first anyhow. That wouldn't be fare, and they gotta remember, the customer is always right.

Last edited by mystique97; 07/15/05 05:48 PM.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Same here. I'll be there as soon as I can after my inventory or noon, whichever comes first.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard