Originally posted by racerbox77:
well one things for sure- if your car is lowered like mine you wont be able to park across the street from Quaker because they make you drive over a curb and park in the dusty field. I was there about 3 weeks ago with my buddy who has a mint 93 Mustang Cobra and they wouldnt let him park in the show BUT they let my modded SVT in???? WTF. AND last year I still had my Saleen and the guy gave me crap about parking in the show. I had to school him on Saleens and they let me in. azzholes!

which sunday again? the last one in July?

It depends on what genius is working the simple job of flaggin people in. The one time some guy tried to get me to park up there and I had him take a closer look at the car, and he changed his mind. I saw an older eclipse take it's front clip almost completely off. The "street" between the field (you are thinking of) and QSL is one of our options, but we would have to park past the motorcycles. Or our other option is parking at the Diner they are building next door. We techinically can park in the show lot if we get there real early and leave our cars there through some of the show as well.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me