I think we shall all meet at my house first. My home is about 3 minutes from the highway exit (not complicated at all), and then I think I am about 17-20 minutes from QSL at regular speed . Having a bunch of Tours parked outside my house will look real nice! This way we can all roll out at the same time and we don't leave any ducklings behind. I also have two Motorola two ways. So if we meet up at my house we can swap radios then, and roll out together. I am not trying to take the decision of this meet into my hands, just an idea and it seems pretty good this way. Wa2tuff might be burning some gas to get to my house because it is such a lonnnnnnng trip to my house then back out to Quaker haha. I figured if we were going to meet at my house people should arrive around 12:00 PM then as soon as everyone is there we can go up and grab some food from QSL. Ok let me know what you fellow Tourists and Stiquers think.

ps My friend Amy wanted me to include this face because she wanted me too so here it is

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me