Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Well I can tell you already, my car won't be parked in the "nice" car parking lot, mine looks kinda rough, if you seen it in the pics, don't let them fool you. .
Lets just all try to park together so it'll look right if you know what I mean. We are a group so we'll stick together no matter what, eh guys.
Next day I work I'm gonna ask for that day off, and start looking for a new/used spring for my car.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey Dave (theesvtshow) the idea in the last thread meeting at your place or somewhere would be kind of a good idea so we can arrive there at the same time. Also parking a little ways from the place so we don't all get separated would be a good idea too.
Also maybe have the person that's more far away (probably me ) from the place start out and keep meeting other members along the way.
Also if we do that who all on here as Walky Talkies (2 way radios) we could use that idea instead of using cell phones (driving and dialing at the same time=PITA) I got a set of Motorola 2 way radios.

Come on guys we need to get this one rolling.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
the idea of meeting together and rolling in all at once is a good idea. right across the highway is a giant eagle that we can meet at.

Metallic Steel Blue 99 SE Sport ATX college= few mods Infinity Kappas just added I have no secondaries! SELL ME YOUR WORKING IMRC box!!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I think we shall all meet at my house first. My home is about 3 minutes from the highway exit (not complicated at all), and then I think I am about 17-20 minutes from QSL at regular speed . Having a bunch of Tours parked outside my house will look real nice! This way we can all roll out at the same time and we don't leave any ducklings behind. I also have two Motorola two ways. So if we meet up at my house we can swap radios then, and roll out together. I am not trying to take the decision of this meet into my hands, just an idea and it seems pretty good this way. Wa2tuff might be burning some gas to get to my house because it is such a lonnnnnnng trip to my house then back out to Quaker haha. I figured if we were going to meet at my house people should arrive around 12:00 PM then as soon as everyone is there we can go up and grab some food from QSL. Ok let me know what you fellow Tourists and Stiquers think.

ps My friend Amy wanted me to include this face because she wanted me too so here it is

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
First,,is amy hot..and secondly..where od u live in Cleveland?

Last edited by CrazyCarl; 07/02/05 02:46 AM.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by TheeSVTShow:

ps My "friend" Amy wanted me to include this face because she wanted me too so here it is

Fixed

haha, just messin man, havin a little fun. Yeah that's a good idea, to keep together as a group, I'll have to get my spring before then, my dad probably won't let me go and I can see that, that broken spring is ANNOYING! Gonna call up Steve Tousley, from Tousley Ford, in Minnesota, see about gettin a front suspension spring for the Stique, (he also gives out discounts if anybody don't know yet, here is the link) just tell him you seen the posts on svtperformance, and he'll give you the discount. I'm gonna call him sometime this week for a spring, I'm hoping they are open on Monday, but I doubt it, well wish me luck guys. Hope to see you all at the meet.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
bump

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Found me a new spring for the Stique for $36, I'm gonna order it in the next day or so. So I should have it done by then. Also no more annoying sound while driving.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey Dave, whats your address so we know how to get to your house, and meet up.
3 weeks to go guys lets make this happen, I'm getting really close to getting a spring for the Stique. either gonna order it tomorrow or Monday.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mystique97:
Hey Dave, whats your address so we know how to get to your house, and meet up.
3 weeks to go guys lets make this happen, I'm getting really close to getting a spring for the Stique. either gonna order it tomorrow or Monday.

Hey for everyone that is going please pm me for my address. Sorry it took me so long, just having dial up internet sucks right now.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard