Umm slight little tiny problamo....Wa2tuff and I visited Quaker two Saturdays ago (ps his ride is lookin fantabulous!), and well I got there before him and tried to get into the show-off/awesome car parking lot and the flag guys weren't having it. When Wa2tuff showed, he pulled right on it, but again if you have seen his car you would know why. My car is pretty much bone stock for looks, just a few goodies.

What I am trying to say is that, unless you have a really sharp looking ride they aren't gonna let you park with all the big dogs. This doesn't mean we can't have the meet there, we just have to park in a line outside QSL (there is a side road that is right in front of it where they let people park), or at the parking lot next door to it, but either way we should still all park together. I hope this doesn't cause too much confusion, but here goes again: The meet is still on, I am happy we have 8 people signed up to go already, we need more people! we probably won't be able to park in the show lot that Sunday unless the flaggers think you ride is "sweet" lookin (no joke that's what he told me), instead we should all park together in front of QSL, or at the Diner they are bulding next door.

By the way this might explain why they didn't want my SVT eating up space: A brand new Ford GT (not selling for less than $300,000.00) pulled up with a pack of Vipers, and there was the usual fancy display of Stangs, Camaros, Vettes, Evo's, some Eclipses, and of course a SVT Contour. There were many other that I didn't mention but you get the idea. The lot was packed for Father's Day. Well hope this helps.

THE MEET IS STILL ON!!

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me