Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Nemesis950psi:
Good deal man, Ill bring both and see which one youll like better. Ill be in the Silver Sport Trac.

WTF? No Cougar?

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
broken tb,,,,,i would be driving it either man

N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by durateX:
Good deal man, Ill bring both and see which one youll like better. Ill be in the Silver Sport Trac.

WTF? No Cougar?

a day or so ago, my throttle body cracked when reinstalling it. In an attempt to order one ASAP I had a friend ship me a TB but it turns out to be a double spring setup. Mine is a single spring. So yeseterday I went to order some SVT goodies as an upgrade but they wont be here in time. Im goign to try to "fix" the TB tonight so I have no leaks, but not sure how thats going to go.

Take a look

2000 Mercury Cougar Personal Best-14.4@97mph 193FWHP/223lbsTQ - I have an ATX and a gutted hatch. Interior is full Carbon Fiber Video of my 14.63 run
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
a day or so ago, my throttle body cracked when reinstalling it. In an attempt to order one ASAP I had a friend ship me a TB but it turns out to be a double spring setup. Mine is a single spring. So yeseterday I went to order some SVT goodies as an upgrade but they wont be here in time. Im goign to try to "fix" the TB tonight so I have no leaks, but not sure how thats going to go.

Nemesis, will an SE or SVT TB work? Powdercoat Josh has a couple and can even bring it to you already PCed in the color of your choice. Send him a PM. I really want to see the Nemesis man...

XL

N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by durateX:

Nemesis, will an SE or SVT TB work? Powdercoat Josh has a couple and can even bring it to you already PCed in the color of your choice. Send him a PM. I really want to see the Nemesis man...

XL

Yeah, all I need is a single spring Throttle body from any 2.5 and it should work, temporarily till the new parts come in. Hes actually bringing up some Powdercoated black Valve covers so Ill definatly try to contact em again, but I think hes having troubles with his car? But even if he did bring em up id need to install em tonight lol

2000 Mercury Cougar Personal Best-14.4@97mph 193FWHP/223lbsTQ - I have an ATX and a gutted hatch. Interior is full Carbon Fiber Video of my 14.63 run
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Anyone interested in a Streetglow Neo Blue underbody kit. Its an OPTX kit and its practically brand new. I bought it for Hot Import Nights, and now I dont use it anymore. Im only asking 85 dollars for the entire kit with switches and all the wiring (brackets included).

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i have a red kit just havent wired it up yet

N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
I have an MTX BOX (Sealed) that houses two 12's. Box is in pretty good shape. Asking only 20 bucks. Need to get it out of the garage!!!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I have an MTX BOX (Sealed) that houses two 12's. Box is in pretty good shape. Asking only 20 bucks. Need to get it out of the garage!!!

I have an MTX 10" 8000 series speaker. Stopped working with an unknown cause. If anybody is interested in troubleshooting it for repair I will bring it for $30. It is a $100 subwoofer. If not let me know so I save the additional weight on my car.

XL

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
is the baseball hat fitted.....if so what size

It's not fitted. It's got the adjustable strap in back. I'll post a pic here ASAP.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard