Originally posted by durateX:
Originally posted by Nemesis950psi:
a day or so ago, my throttle body cracked when reinstalling it. In an attempt to order one ASAP I had a friend ship me a TB but it turns out to be a double spring setup. Mine is a single spring. So yeseterday I went to order some SVT goodies as an upgrade but they wont be here in time. Im goign to try to "fix" the TB tonight so I have no leaks, but not sure how thats going to go.

Nemesis, will an SE or SVT TB work? Powdercoat Josh has a couple and can even bring it to you already PCed in the color of your choice. Send him a PM. I really want to see the Nemesis man...

XL

Yeah, all I need is a single spring Throttle body from any 2.5 and it should work, temporarily till the new parts come in. Hes actually bringing up some Powdercoated black Valve covers so Ill definatly try to contact em again, but I think hes having troubles with his car? But even if he did bring em up id need to install em tonight lol

2000 Mercury Cougar Personal Best-14.4@97mph 193FWHP/223lbsTQ - I have an ATX and a gutted hatch. Interior is full Carbon Fiber Video of my 14.63 run