Originally posted by 95UndersteerSleeper:
I'm just not a drag guy. You can't auto-x or road race with a bottle. It's a cool technology, but I don't like nitrous because it's not sustainable. I personally don't enjoy drag racing enough to build a car that is best at going in a straight line. The "cheating" comment was a little tounge-in-cheek; mostly to get a rouse out of you, but I stand by it. You can build up a car to operate at it's maximum cylinder pressure with a F/I system that gives you N20 performance levels all the time. Nitrous is cheap and easy, but I'd never do a mod that is so limited, and clearly inferior to a (more expensive) F/I system.

On the other hand, the peakiness afforded by most F/I makes a car very difficult to transition in a situation where you have 100% tire load all the time, so I could rant about that too...

....i dont think it entirely true..with a cheap nitrous setup,yeah auto-x or roadracing might be hard..but with a setup with a window swith were you can set it up to come on at a certain rpm,not just WOT...or am i wrong

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile