Originally posted by Pope:

My SVT 'Tour happens to be for sale at the moment, details can be found in the classifieds.

What problems have you been having? Stick or Auto? Color? Options? How much are you looking to get out of it?

It's a Black 94 Mustang. Converted from Auto to a T5. It has 108,000 miles. There is a 5.0L V8 which is the same engine as the 87-93 mustangs. Most people don't know that the 94-95 were the last two years with the 5.0. It has black leather, 2003 cobra machined wheels, G-Force KDWS 275/40ZR-17 tires. Power everything. A/C. Basically here's a list of problems recently...

Last week the rear caliper failed and had to be replaced. I also had to do the rear pads and rotors. So they're all new.

There is a wierd vibration problem that started a month ago. If the engine goes over 3000 rpms you can feel a vibration, which gets progressively worse with higher rpms. This could be a bad trans mount, engine mount, or something isn't balanced in the clutch assembly. It has a King Cobra clutch and adjustable cable which I installed a month ago and that's probably what is causing the vibration problem. But I don't have time to tear the thing apart and see what's wrong.

The front brakes were replaced with 2003 Cobra brake calipers and 13-inch slotted and drilled rotors in January.

There's also a rust problem on the driver's side rear quarter panel. There is rust under the paint along the edge. When I bought the car in 2001 it already had this rust. But if you want to get it repaired you either need a new quarter panel or have a shop cut out that spot and weld in a new piece. Either way it's about $900 with paint everywhere I checked.

Other mods:

Bassani Stainless High-Flow catted X-Pipe
MAC 2.5" cat back exhaust
1" wheel spacers on back wheels

$2000 Focal/PPI/Alpine stereo that I'm not sure if I'll be including.

And here is a picture of the back of the car I took in March of this year (both pics don't have the wheel spacers on the back. It looks nicer now with the wheel even with the fender).

and another from Demember of last year: