got my CC COLD AIR INTAKE on friday. what a pain in the azz to install. the adapter that bolts to the maf was about 1/2 smaller than the maf inlet. so i ground as much away on the adapter as i could w/o going threw. kit came w/o directions and short one hose clamp. the BIGGEST PROBLEM was that the egr hose connects BEFORE the maf on the cc kit. factory its after. well i thought this would be a problem and sure enough on my way to the track the cel came on. so i rigged it by routing the egr hose to the small nipple after the maf and extended the vent tube out to the large nipple on the adapter that bolts to the maf. then the car ran perfect. DOES ANYONE KNOW where i can buy a maf adapter that is larger in diameter on the maf side so it matches better but the same size on the inlet. i cant believe they would design the kit like this. but in the end i was happy. it was about 80 degrees last night when i reaped the benefits.
if you cant see the #s it says 14.96 at 90.8 mph. with a 2.16 60 ft. this was on the same street trim. when your 60 ft drops you would normally lose mph because the car has less time to accellerate.(thats why if the tires spin the car normally goes more mph) so that being said i should have gone about 88-89 mph on that run but seeing the 90.8mph tells me that cc is def. giving it more hp. didnt ahve time to optimize the tb ill do that sunday.
IM NOW A PART OF THE 14 SECOND CLUB.

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122