First, I RESEARCHED - you know, went through the trouble of installing and trying ALL style of nitrous kits on the ZETEC in the effort to show that there is a difference in the kits and thier performance and how they react with the engine. I did this knowing I will eventually destroy the motor. Secondly, when you push the limits of somthing YOU WILL BREAK THINGS. I pushed the limits to find out where each kit gives out with the motor. Third, your not racing unless your breaking stuff. (at least not serious about it) I can say that a dry 50hp nitrous kit for the zetec is the safest and only option for a first time user with the ZETEC. I am glad to hear your making that much time up with just a 65hp shot. Doing it right the first time is the best way to do it. I just spent alot more time just so I could say what the right way was.
HENRY

95 Contour, Custom EVO bodykit, 2.0l, PNP Focus head, Stage 2 cams, Je pistons, Eagle rods, 4in1header, 2.5" header back exhaust(complete stainless), D P nitrous, ram air intake, 10mm wires, flamethrower.