I can speak of nitrous use from ACTUAL EXPERIENCE. I have run wet, dry and a multiport kit on my 2.0l zetec with jetting ranging over 150hp. Yes, I have broken LOTS of parts on my car. Yes, I have pushed the stock engine to it's limit (and over). YES, I know what the results are of nitrous injection on the stock ZETEC motor. To date I have rebuilt the engine in my car with STOCK HYPER-BLOW pistons FOUR TIMES. Yes they are garbage. But they can be used for mild performance upgrades. They are still better than using CAST pistons though. No, they DON'T shatter like glass. They usually melt, other times they get a bit soft and sag a bit in the middle. Sometimes taking the exhaust valves. I have a box of melted items if anyone wants some pictures. The only kit I found that worked RELIABLY was the N.O.S. dry nitrous kit for the Focus jetted for 50hp . A multiport setup would be the best, but they don't offer a multiport kit for the ZETEC (I put together my own). The intake manifold on the zetec will not allow a wet kit to be used safely . It allows the gas injected with the nitrous to puddle in the gooseneck in the manifold. This allows the engine to run lean (lots of melted parts). Almost every time my car melted items in the engine, I was asking for it.

95 Contour, Custom EVO bodykit, 2.0l, PNP Focus head, Stage 2 cams, Je pistons, Eagle rods, 4in1header, 2.5" header back exhaust(complete stainless), D P nitrous, ram air intake, 10mm wires, flamethrower.