alright [censored]...that us my goddamn CSVT...1st off, u dont know [censored], ok. w/ forced induction and nitrous and sleeved cylinders and low compression pistons, i could pull off 460hp, but i dont feel like risking blowing my engine. i could have a bigger pulley, pulling 150hp out of it, but i choose not to. besides that was a guesstimate on hp...i have never dynoed it before, and i said that on my ad. as for everyone else here in contour.org, i just want to let you know that this [censored] says he speaks for the most of you when he said i am full of [censored], that my sponsors are fake, and i m tryin to scam people. i wanted to let everyone know that, because this guys says him and a few others from this website are going to notify potential buyers of my so called "[censored]", and to let you know i will have everyone's ebay account taken from them...anyone who participates in this action, and also it states in the rules and regs that if you are the cause mf a seller not selling their item, u need to pay either reserve or top bid...whichever is higher, so before u go running your mouth there mr know-it-all, u better think twice, and i want everyone to know that u have an invitation to race me for slips here in MT...proove me to be a liar, unless u r just talking out your ass. i strongly recommand that this [censored] be removed from this CEG, as he talks for your group like all you guys think i am an [censored]. just go to ebay, an d look what he said. my car is 2000 SVT contour 400 HP AT CRANK! is the title of the auction. i hope you guys do the right thing, as he is tryin to [censored] over a fellow contour enthusiast. i also said "to the best of my knowledge" my car is the fastest contour in the country. i did not guarantee anything. well...i hope u all have a good day.