Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by Rishodi:
Okay, a few months ago I saw a REAL CSVT show car on ebay... he claimed just over 400 hp at the wheels, and I could believe it. It looked absolutely gorgeous - spotless, unlike this one, interior, exterior, and under the hood. It had every mod imagineable, looked astounding (also unlike this one lol), and the buy it now price was about $18,000. It looked worth it though... seeing this car just makes me want to either cry or puke though. This guy is a moron, and just trying to scam a fellow idiot out of a few thousand dollars.

thats suniel your speaking of. Hes a member here, but I havent seen him post in awhile.

On a side note, that guy is a complete idiot. Fastest contour in the country. I bet hes making right around 210 foot pounds of tq at the wheels with that vortech. Sounds fast alright.

Jim, I belive he is speaking of that silver CSVT (not Suneils car)

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15