Originally posted by duratenminutes:
Yeah the overall attitude at the meeet really made me quite generous . All the things that I took there to sell I ended up giving away . Chris enjoy them coilovers man... Ryan hope that CD player is doing you well... Josh, make them manifolds bling!

I didn't get anything.. No 20's for Chaddy....

Just messin X, i left with something more valuable... friendship from you all I'm still shocked that I went and actually MET you X... you're freakin in Miami, lol. I remeber through out all of your post whoring (lol) thinking, man, it'd be nice to meet this guy and see the car in person but it would never happen. Now look, I'm freakin coming back in a month in your hood, homie.

(insert cheesy comments here)

Oh, thanks Chris... thats all Josh kept saying.. "man, that sound awesome, I can't belive... blah blah" My head still hurts from all the swealing from this past weekend, lol.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15