Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Good news!!!

Got my headers put on and just need my fresh oil change, fuel tank fix, res install, mystique reflector and tailight install, and some cleaning. WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Wanted to do an SCT chip for the BBQ as well but it will be too much rushing. Oh yeah and gotta find a way to install my windshield wash nozzles onto the CF hood. Jesus the run-arounds!!!

XL

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by durateX:
Good news!!!
Oh yeah and gotta find a way to install my windshield wash nozzles onto the CF hood.

XL

WTF for ? LOL i dont have any washers on mine at all .

MY car Legally is all set to go .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
sweet! i'm there!

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by SoopaCooga:
sweet! i'm there!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Cool things are coming together

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
HEY GUYS....... I have some very sad and depressing news to share with you. My house was broken into tonight Tuesday June 14th, and there was more things than i could count missing. Among things for my contour was an emblem an ALPINE type r 12 sub and my beloved AlPINE 1507 amp with SVT logo. other PERSONAL valuables are in the thousands. My little bros PS2 and rockford fosgate amp. EVEN a family airloom from my father that was given to him on his barmitzvah nearly 50 years ago. I cannot afford this trip anymore as I have many things to replace and repair in my home. DETECTIVES were in my home till 3am interviewing my father and I also looking for prints. THEY DID GET ALOT OF PRINTS!!! hopefully they werent ours and it was the prints of the thief(s). I regret this day because of the woulda coulda shouldas but life is life and scumbags are scumbags. I have a bright future ahead of me and I look forward to replacing everything that was taken eventually. from dvds to cds that ive had for years and years. I just hope my father or I recieve a call in the next few days with a lead or even a suspect. Suddenly your home doesnt feel so safe anymore when its been invaded. SORRY GUYS

I thank GOD on a side note that my little brother is in PERU and no harm came to him. But i would have loved to be here at my house when the intruder(s) bumped into me. CUZ he wouldnt have left alive THATS A FACT.!

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn man that sucks , I also recived a Email today with a small powder delay, but its not a HUGE issue , just makes me damn mad .I'm still going to try my best to head up there with the Wolf Gang , but I still have to see how bad my belt is broke in my rear tire . I really don't have much money to put into this car as I though , with my house payments and looking for a new house puts me in a pinch , plus the fact that i dumped so much money into the powdercoating biz . I've got $10,000 + Wrapped up into things with not much powder coating work coming in , so new rims / tires isn't a main goal at this time . I mainly took the car due to the fact that the guy who sold it to me has moved out of state and it was his last offer for me to buy it , so i was forced into getting it at the last seconds really.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Damn Sam, I hope you and your dad are ok.sorry to hear that man.you guys didnt deserve that at all man.well i wish the best of luck to you man.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sam maybe this weekend is a chance for you to free your mind a little and sort of take a mini vacation with your CEG friends to escape for a little. I also left you a response on Common Interests... check it out when you can . Josh you made an outstanding purchase. Now I have a whoring buddy in Miami (when you move down ). Anyway, if you need any help with anything, I am free tomorrow after 7pm since the closing on my Condo is around the daytime... Shoot me a PM or AIM!

XL

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
X the last thing I want to do is leave my home again. I want to stang guard just incase they come back. Cops told me there was a chance theyd come back for other things.. I have someone house sitting today and well see how it goes.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard