Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 30 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 29 30
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
ill know by saturday night if ill be able to make it or not. So that means you guys will know Sunday afternoon. lets see what happens.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
what time is the wolf pack gunna be arriving in macon? eta? or is all up in the air

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm not sure yet , ask X tomorrow I guess I'm sure this will be the first place he checks tomorrow

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
If we drive straight through, we'd hit Macon in the very early morning hours. Like around 3 or 4 am. Depending on how many times we stop along the way for gas, food, other assorted needs. That would be my educated guestimate.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
S
S
I would love to come, im friends w/ John from Macon. I'll be in my 2000 T-red CSVT. If you still got room send me an addy. big83bronco@hotmail.com

Supporter of Chicken Wing Zing 05' Powdercoating Party in Ft. Myers July 23rd
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Csvtjohnga, svt2k, and any other CEGr interested in meeting with The Wolf Pack on the way up from Macon please PM me your cellphone and rendezvous point info. If would be nice if we could pick up your whole crew at one gas station off the I-75 or something. Remember that we are coming through in the early AM hours, so make sure you have plenty of rest. As far as arrival times, it will be "play by ear" since snack and gas stops will be random, main reason I need your cellphones. Awaiting your number guys, holla back!

XL

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
So let me get this straight:

Are you FLA guys taking 75 straight up or what?

I have my own way of getting there, if I can still make it. I'm going to take 95 to 16 and cross over to 75 somewhere after Macon.

If I can't make it and you guys could shoot up 95 and 16 (the rendevous point of Savannah and basically where the city is) I'd be honored to see some of my older bretheren. I'd be happy to have a few of you guys over for some breakfast or and a pisser, since I think you guys will be tanked on coffee and RC Thunder super-caffeine cola.

-Chris

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by SAV:
So let me get this straight:

Are you FLA guys taking 75 straight up or what?

For most of the trip, yeah.

I have my own way of getting there, if I can still make it. I'm going to take 95 to 16 and cross over to 75 somewhere after Macon.

Can't you just meet up with the Macon group, and then join up with us? Beats the hell out of driving by yourself for a couple hours trying to get into Atlanta from the East Coast.

If I can't make it and you guys could shoot up 95 and 16 (the rendevous point of Savannah and basically where the city is) I'd be honored to see some of my older bretheren. I'd be happy to have a few of you guys over for some breakfast or and a pisser, since I think you guys will be tanked on coffee and RC Thunder super-caffeine cola.

-Chris

Thanks, but you WILL make it .

CEG\'er
CEG\'er

Still need your address ryan , if you could send me a PM with directions and or address i can mapquest a route. what time do you ballpark the event on the 18th ?

My wife has to work till about 3 o'clock but i only live in Duluth and thats only a hop skip and a jump away.

-2000 csvt silver frost #1619 -magnaflow 14415 -optimized T/B & y-pipe -superchips xgt1 -75mm proflow maf -K&N RU-3530 -fsvt smart pump # 354Z-9H307-BC -spec stage one, LSD -low-tek,a/f,oil press.,volts -B&M short shifter -17" konig gt-r
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I-16 drops into I-75 directly on the north side of Macon. For the Florida People to take I-95 to I-16 to I-75 is out of the way and probably an extra 5 hours on our trip. As it is now, we'd take Florida's Turnpike to I-75 (which it drops into) up to I-10 and meet up with Chris, who'd be coming across from Tallahassee. Then continue on I-75 to Macon to meet up with the boys from Macon and you, SAV, if you can still make it. Going up I-95 is out of the way and extra driving. 12 hours straight is going to tough as it is, but adding onto that is illogical.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
Page 13 of 30 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 29 30

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard