Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
I will have to see how far east he is , I can be at Miami International Airport in 2 hours , or a tad less.

Josh... don't you go to Miami on the weekends to house-hunt anyway? Head over on Friday morning with your new Contour SE and we can head out in a convoy right out of my job which is about 30 meters from the turnpike, I can see it from my work's front door. Just make sure you have a fresh tune-up and oil change.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SUNPASS, GO TO PUBILX, BUY ONE, AND ACTIVATE IT NOW!!! NO EXCUSES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! . Josh, I was originally suggesting the I-75/Turnpike junction to you cause you can shoot straight up the west coast and meet me in North Florida, but if you don't mind the 2-hour shoot to the East coast and get a Sunpass, then you, me, and Robert can all ride side by side.

I know what you mean bout falling asleep... sometimes it doesn't even have to do with being old or tired, just pure boredom. I used to go to Cape Coral alone almost every weekend to spend it at my Summer house and I'll tell ya, even a 2-hour trip can get cumbersome! Robert has a DVD player and he can hear movies while he drives (lucky bastard ).

If we travel in a small group however, falling asleep will be the least thing happening as we will be entertained with the walkie talkies and cruising while viewing our cars in motion. When I started going to the Cape in groups time would just fly by as we were constantly chatting on the radios and getting caried away with the cars. I certainly think this 10-hour trip can seem like 5 when we are all said & done.

The only thing that I ask you guys is to be prepared! I am not saying go out and spend $1000 on a GPS and radar detector , just make sure you have the equipment and "emergency accessories" for all the unprecedented events .