Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
x i told u about the xtra 3 hours it will take u to go across 75 then up.....but josh man i hope u can go....oh x save a radio for me.i got dibbs on one.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
ill be at the bbq 2 so make that 10 csvts

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Thats cool , Were actually talking a little less then 5000 right now . I'm working out some small details right now . Any chance of you cutting over to 75 and going up from there ?

Josh, the small comodity of having me roll by your fortress of a house on the west coast will run me a costly 3 hour delay, which can more than be compensated with by you meeting me at the Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is), then from there you, me, and Turbo Robert drive up and meet up with Chris at the I-10/I-75 junction, which will be the final rendezvous for Florida guys. I think somewhere along the journey across the Georgia border we will run into some dude that is also traveling with the Florida "wolf pack" till we hit up Ryans and have the biggest nap of our natural lives. You guys with me now? Also, I need code names for all the cars to help with the 4-way communication on the highway and clear distinction. "Intruder" here...

XL

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is),

Where is that exactly ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Turnpike and I-75 junction (The one on North Florida that is),

Where is that exactly ?

I don't even know myself... I am thinking somewhere north of Orlando, Gainesville if anything (Chris correct me if I am wwrong). I am already buying a top-of-the-line radar detector for the trip , do I need to get "Jellin with Magellan" too?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I guess I'm in. I'm pretty sure I can make it.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
well duratex and his girl....so thats 2 more right there

Don't count yourself out either! And it's not girl, it's "whore". Get it right!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
That will SUCK, I have to drive all the way to Orlando to meet up ? blah .......... Thats 5 hours , I'll fall asleep and never make it .Why don't you just cut accrost and take 75 all the way up to ATL

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Why not just have Josh and Chris meet up at the I75/I10 junction. It should be a fairly straight shot accross for both of them. Unless I'm mistaken in where Josh is at.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm SW Florida ,north of Naples

Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard