Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by mbTDI:

Does it really hold up that well under constant rubbing and grinding from dirty shoes?

no

Yes

NO!
I offer multiple coats of powder , then clear over that

more than two coats of powder and the bond becomes undesireable, and the finish developes and "orange peel" look.
i cure the parts for 35 min's .......

sorry to say, but where i come from, 35 minutes(as stated on the powder boxed themselves) is a MINIMUM, multiple coats go in for at least another 45.
No idea why everytime i offer deals somebody has to try and shoot my idea to hell.

you gotta relax man, we watch eachothers back on CEG, and if something(from our experience) seems to be inacurate or false, we will say something. nothing here is a personal attack in anyway, just an FYI to other consumers on the site that don't have the experience some do.

after seeing Xkontour98's car, i can vouch that your product looks really good for the tools\materials you use, but you gotta back off on the "i know everything asbout powdercoating" hype, because otehrs know a thing or two as well, enough to contradict at times.

please take this constructive criticism well .
Pole

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k