G
Thanks for all the replies.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
NP glad i could help

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
NP glad i could help

Nice, Kevin.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Bk4293, you are exactly the reason why this forum is going to hell, and many respected memebers are leaving. Take more time to help people asking questions than verbally smashing mods.

GLChick'95, I am going to prolly get Monroe gas struts, which are about $60 each from Advance. I'm not really going to look for lowering springs, and the BAT kit is also out of my price range. If you want the improved handeling, and lowering, I would save the extra for the BAT kit, since I have seen tons of great reviews. You also might be able to find someone on here that can help you install it, and save $200 over having a garage do it.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Matt R:
Bk4293, you are exactly the reason why this forum is going to hell, and many respected memebers are leaving. Take more time to help people asking questions than verbally smashing mods.

GLChick'95, I am going to prolly get Monroe gas struts, which are about $60 each from Advance. I'm not really going to look for lowering springs, and the BAT kit is also out of my price range. If you want the improved handeling, and lowering, I would save the extra for the BAT kit, since I have seen tons of great reviews. You also might be able to find someone on here that can help you install it, and save $200 over having a garage do it.

Nah, BK's okay. He and LoCo go way back. Luv ya, Steve.

Matt, I actually ordered KYB struts from Shox when I ordered the B&G springs from the Group Buy. They were about $70 a strut w/shipping which isn't too bad. I decided to go with the KYBs because I found some peeps who are going to install them and actually show me how--so I get to get dirty.

I went through all this two years ago when I was going to lower the car, but other things came up so I am well aware of what I "need" for better handling, but sometimes you just gotta put other things first. Wish I could have sprung for the BAT, but the total for parts was $450, strut mounts may cost me, but I'm pretty happy with what I've bought.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

Ummmm... Hector Jr...did you read my first posts or did you just skip down to the last couple and act like you know whats going on.
It's people like you that preach without reading the entire thread with full understanding and decide to play the "Good Guy" that start all the stuff. Hector and i have been through it before and many of the respected members know Hector and I go back and forth all the time, as a matter a fact I just saw him Saturday, but you knew that since you know everything else...right???

Hey Heather, might be selling the ST200's but it won't be for awhile...When are you getting the springs?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Bk4293:

Hey Heather, might be selling the ST200's but it won't be for awhile...When are you getting the springs?

Next week fool! Install happens the following weekend. Besides, were your ST200s used? Oh and how come you didn't text me back bish!
**don't do it today I left my cell at home.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

Ummmm... Hector Jr...did you read my first posts or did you just skip down to the last couple and act like you know whats going on.
It's people like you that preach without reading the entire thread with full understanding and decide to play the "Good Guy" that start all the stuff. Hector and i have been through it before and many of the respected members know Hector and I go back and forth all the time, as a matter a fact I just saw him Saturday, but you knew that since you know everything else...right???

To anyone that does not know both of your personal histories, like me, all that it looks like is a big stupid argument, in all your posts on this thread. Do not assume that I "know everything" and therefore know you two have a history of "fooling around". As any other senior member, you know there are plenty of jerks that are around just to cause trouble, and for all I know, you were one of them. If you are just fooling around, I appologize. But don't assume I know it is a joke, since you make no mention ever that you are fooling around.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
yeah the brand you found was precisionRide

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Take more time to help people asking questions than verbally smashing mods.

How many times have you told me to save up my money and I'll be happier in the end???

Come on Heather, you know better...

Don't make me come down there and make you whoop my @ss!!!!!

How much are the McPhearsons anyway, I'm sure a little searching will get you a decent strut for those B&G's for just a few dollars more. I'll definately keep my eyes open for you though.

Naw, it won't be next week. I just got off the phone today with Mr. Terry Haines about my tranny. It won't be ready until next week sometime. Sorry sunshine, it definately won't be that soon. Sorry Sunshine

Call KYB in Addison IL. and tell them you want to set up a group buy. Maybe you can get then even cheaper. Theyre right down the street from my work.

Theres probably at least 10 Contour/Cougar guys looking for struts at a bargain...

I'll give ya a call later, been busy at work and with Griselda. Hey, when are we having a meet at that fancy new house of yours anyway???

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard