So, I've got a brake problem that no one seems to be able to diagnose, and if i cant find any more suggestions im going to take it to a shop. (I'm 21, own 3 cars and have never taken a car to a shop for anything besides tire balancing) Here's the outline. One day after a hard stop (the next day) i noticed my car would jerk to the left when i hit the brakes, didnt matter how hard i hit the brakes. It isn't like a constant pull you off the road, but it is a considerably big first jerk when the brakes first start to grab. Also the steering wheel turns about 1/8 of a turn to the right (opposite way the car moves). I tried new SS lines, thinking i might have a leak. fixed nothing. I cleaned and relubed calipers and actually replaced one. fixed nothing. I switched to full synthetic brake fluid. fixed nothing. I've checked all steering and suspension components and found no culprits. Steering by the way is perfect, no slop, tight as ever... but jerks when the brakes are applied.

anyone got any ideas?!?

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands