Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
i hear ya, chad. but unfortunately, this wasn't something that i could visually inspect in person. and i did make the error of assuming that he was forthright in his description of the mirko. it's not that it was damaged at one time that bothers me, it's the fact that the repair was done poorly, and that these repairs are completely visable and need subsequent repairing.

Then that is where the seller is wrong. IF the repairs are very visible, then that should have been disclosed in the classified ad.

EX:

When I sold my VW, I KNEW that I had to tell the buyer that the car's fender had been repainted do to a small fender bender (because it was a noticeable change in silver shade ). I didn't have to tell her the rim, tire, from sway bar, strut, and spring were also replaced... becuase that is irrelevant, unless she asks.

Get your money back Dave

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15