Originally posted by JonnySVT:
please post pics of this conveniently avoided damage...I am also eager to see this. And no you did not offer to ship it back at your own cost. Shall I post the email?

this one?

"As a result of this, I am going to send this thing back to you, and I expect a full refund including shipping (since I have to pay shipping to get it back to you)."

or would you prefer the subsequent one which you haven't bothered to respond to?

" So here�s where it stands� I can send this thing back to you at MY expense, and you refund my $220. If you hadn�t noticed, that puts me out $60 or so for shipping, and you get your splitter back to possibly re-sell to someone who has a t-red car that is willing to live with the flaw."

i will post pics, don't worry.

let me ask you a question, why on earth would i be going through this for any other reason than what i have stated? it's not like i have nothing better to do than dick around with this. i bought it assuming you were truthful in your description of it, and planned on having it painted and installed. i was pretty excited about it. but now i'm looking at having to have it completely hand sanded, repaired, and then painted... costing me at least $350 as opposed to $125. this whole thing is wasting MY time and MY money because you weren't forthright in your description of the item.

i fail to see how this is all my fault. can you please tell me how this is my fault and not yours?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/