Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
same.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
What time frame is everyone (or majority) good with? If we just do a meet...eat...cruise I say we meet around 1:00PM at MOA at the very top outside parking level if nice out, and if it is raining meet in a specific covered area like Las Vegas or something to that effect. Meet and B.S. for a bit, grab a bite to eat and a Bevvy, then take a cruise around, maybe uptown around the lakes, or to some twisties somewhere...whatever. I have Grad parties to go to later that evening, that is why I was hoping to meet a little early and make the most of the day. Maybe "X" can take a time poll and see when is best for everyone in general. I'm really up for anything.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I'm up for the meet eat and cruise idea too i think, go karting seems to be a little bit pricy. Food is only like $5 Doesn't matter to me what time it is, but early afternoon seems to be a logical choice.

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SvtUPERFLY8008:
What time frame is everyone (or majority) good with? If we just do a meet...eat...cruise I say we meet around 1:00PM at MOA at the very top outside parking level if nice out, and if it is raining meet in a specific covered area like Las Vegas or something to that effect. Meet and B.S. for a bit, grab a bite to eat and a Bevvy, then take a cruise around, maybe uptown around the lakes, or to some twisties somewhere...whatever. I have Grad parties to go to later that evening, that is why I was hoping to meet a little early and make the most of the day. Maybe "X" can take a time poll and see when is best for everyone in general. I'm really up for anything.

Sean

Ask and you shall receive....

What time should we meet up?
11-1pm start time?
1-3pm?
3-5pm?

I agree, meeting on the roof is a great idea and there are likely to be less traffic there. If it rains we could meet on the floor below. Should we figure meeting on the Noth side? the side nearest 24th ave where the exit off of 494 is..

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The parking is East and West... You are referring to the East Parking garage on the 24th side.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Well I told my TCCA guys that it will be on the 18th at MOA. HOpe that was right.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
That is correct Deltar!! WE will be meeting at the MOA between noon and one o'clock on the East parking ramp at the very tip=top!! If it is raining we will meet one floor below the top. It looks as if the poll is showing a 50/50 for 11-1 and 1-3...let's plan on the meet ad B.S. at noonish and the food around one or one-thirty, and then the cruise to follow, that way anyone can get involved at some point and we don't leave anyone out of the day (it is vertually impossible to get everyone in one spot at the same time). Does this sound like a plan? We will get some cell phone #'s out from the early peeps so the later peeps can get in touch with us when they are close. Any more input would be great, lets just make it happen, and for some of you , you can make it an all day and night affair!!

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well... I hope I don't have to work too early... but will be able to make a good portion of it at least.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Woohoo, so 18th at the Mall of America at around 12? That works for me

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Okay, i just checked the voting polls and it looks like an overwhelming early start time. Unfortunately, we have only had 6 people vote!!?? Yet it sounds like there are going to be more people there than that (I hope so). Zoom Zoom, what time are you thinking you may be showing up with the Mazda6 club? Is there anyone else who is leaning more towards a later afternoon time, or is 1-2 the general frame we are looking at for the later group? All right guys (and gals??) talk to you soon.

Sean

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard