Originally posted by durateX:
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
UPDATE: Durate Smells

Well how did YOU know I wear cologne from all the way in Michigan?

Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:

anyways, went and measured my ride height.

I am measuring from the ground (level) to teh edge of teh fender.

Front Driver side: 25 1/8"
Front PAssenger Side: 25 1/8"
Rear Drivers side: 25 5/8"
Rear Passenger side: 25 5/8"

There was NOTHING in my trunk or inside the car at teh time. As you can see, right now it has a very slight raked set-up.

Suspension has been on the car for about 10 months.

Wow you went all that way just to prove to me that your car is one of the 9 of 10 Contours on BAT that don't sag? Why you didn't have to, really... I do think your time is better spent getting your post count and cocky levels up though .

Amarv asked me to measure my height since he installed his kit a few days back. The "you smell" comment was just added for drama.

(Enter Durate's Class of Whoring )

Peasants:
Teach us, oh teach us ole' mighty one of the forumns. Thou post count proves thou worthiness of post whore.

Professor Durate:
Well [censored].... you gotta post [censored], talk [censored], and eat [censored].. liek me! w00t. My dope ass civic deserves prime time whorage... not to mention dem ratty ass Cobra R spoilers... You MUST post, maaaaaannnnnnn!!!!

Peasants:
OOoooooOOOOOooohhhh.

Professor Durate:
Daaayyyyum Right! Go now.. flourish the forumns with your useless knowledge and make myself, M-F'in King Durate, proud as a mf'er.

Peasants:
Wow, professor, such wonderful language.

Prfessor Durate
[censored] Yeah!

----------------------------------------------

I'm bored, I know.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15