There is a difference, the bottom picture has bigger rims and tires.

I've had the BAT kit since early 2002 and I never noticed any sag until I put on my 235/45-17's w/FSVT rims on.
Now the rear tires are even with the fender lip and the front tires are about a finger above. Nothing big but when I load the car down it becomes a little more pronounced.

My plan to correct this is to pull the rear struts, clean/lube/paint everything again to protect against corrosion, and then use some quality rubber hose on the top and bottom spring coils in order to add about 1/2". It will also ensure there are no suspension noises, but the BAT kit doesn't really have any noise. The noisiest thing on the car are the tie straps that secure the rear park brake cables to the trailing arms. Those [censored] squeek every time over light suspension movement. I have to spray silicon lube on them every 5K to keep the noise away.

If you aren't sure if your suspension will sag when you put on your rear springs, I'd recommend adding some good high pressure hose to the top and bottom coils.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black