YEah, I know. I already have one opened up on my bench. Loads of fun. It took almost 2 hours cutting it open SLOWLY to make sure I woul dopen it in a way to get it back together. Teh fun part will be sealing it back up becuase it really does not have a propper way to go back on like headlight lenes or even the tailights. I live your tailights, I 'd try that.... but I dunno. If anything, it wouldn't match my idea with teh gas discharge rear center. I've got to modifiy the tubes in the cadilacs rear a bit to get it to fit within the needed area (which should be an interesting feet since it's a bit under pressure. The cadliac rear is easier to deal with becuase it is the right length... it just needs to have a protrusion put in it to go around the license plate. The mark VI rear taill is much longer.. but it's uch clearer and brighter. I just gotta flip a coin and see which one I feel like destroying first.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15