Hmmm... well, nope. I don't want you copying off me TOO much, ya'll ready stole my rear end ( ). Although, a tracking number from UPS for those rims might change my mind. .

The merc emblem is still there, it's just covered up with a piece of matching reflective tape..cut in a circle to cover it for now until my "special" mod get's finished. The chrome at the bottom is not chrome anymore... it's black. You need to modify th etail lamps to house the existing CSVT sockets for th elights... or splice in the mystique sockets. (either way you do it, it's not hard). Sell your rear CSVT tailights and reflector and buy some REALLY good PIAA reverse bulbs. I have my car wired up where they come on (along with the fogs) when the keyless entry button is pushed or any of the doors is opened. . The stock bulbs suck and are not bright at all... and the mystique's rear reverse lights are much cleaer and take to the higher heat bulbs (they won't frost over like the CSVT will.) Hope I helped! Let me know if you need anything else.

COPYWROTE, DAMNIT!!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15