Next Thread
Print Thread
#1284394 05/23/05 04:46 AM
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Thanks to all that gave a helping hand on Saturday night. As most of you know I broke my shifter mech sat night. Once the car was dropped off at home. I tore into it right away. Took the shifter tower off only to find a snapped shifter shaft bolt. The plate I took off in the lot was just the top half of the shifter tower. It was just too hard to see it at night. In order to to remove it I had to remove the top trans mount. I found the head of the bolt at the bottom and replaced it with a hardware store bolt. Either I'll replace the whole thing with the Focus tower or I buy a new bolt. Just have to be easy with it till I can fix it right. See, that why I bring 2 cars just in case one breaks.
Mikeyboy I have your tools you loan me.

Again, Thanks

P.S. Who ever took the snap shot of my crack while I was bent over the fender...please, dont post it. You'll give everyone nightmares. LOL

Last edited by dukeofsho; 05/23/05 04:49 AM.

98 CSVT some mods..but not alot http://www.cardomain.com/id/dukeofshosvt Have Questions About Headlight Projectors Or LED Tailights...Ask The Godfather... http://www.chicagoceg.com
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hey man helping is what we do around here. i remembered you had my socket wrench on my way back to chicago yesterday. i will get it from you sometime soon. glad that you made it home and are ok.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Duke- Sorry about the bad luck man. And sorry I couldn't have been of more help. I hope Dan got you all squared away and got the car back to your house in one piece. They do really good work, and I wouldn't have recommended them if they didn't.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by dukeofsho:

P.S. Who ever took the snap shot of my crack while I was bent over the fender...please, dont post it. You'll give everyone nightmares. LOL

KingpinSVT. I just happened to be right behind you when he shone light on the full moon

Link Copied to Clipboard