Originally posted by Xbanana98:
Dont have time to read any of the posts but James, Mike and I just got into MN around 830pm and were pretty much the last to leave.

Glad to hear you two made it back! I lost contact with you after getting stuck in the Madison maze, and even some 140+ mph sprints didn't help me catch up before getting to Minnesota! Still, it was a fun drive, and I think I killed half the mosquito population on the front of my car going home.

Jim, Mark and the whole Hahn family: Great job on things, and I can't thank you enough! It was a great event, as it always is (for me, anyway).

A quick suggestion for next year: In addition to the schedule/phone number insert in the name tags (which was a great idea - props to Mikey Boy for the tags and everything else), how about putting times of the events in there as well, and maybe a "cheater/map card" with some basic map highlights and major roads in the area?

Mental note: Next year, make abundant use of the wake-up call service so I don't miss any more morning events....

Great seeing you all again, especially the folks I know from prior years, Buckshot, Stazi, Brett, Hector, Todd, etc.

If it's in Fort Wayne again next year, or anywhere in the Midwest, color me there.

Until next time....

Zenboy

ZenTroll --The original Subaru troll!-- Minneapolis, MN '04 Subaru 'You. Outside. Now.' (Stg II+) '78 Camaro Z-28 (406 ci w/lots of fun bits) '05 Yamaha R1 '03 Suzuki SV1000S "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"