Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i am leaving in a few hours too....from work to go see star wars again,hehehehehe

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
going backpacking on the AT

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
going backpacking on the AT

WOW! How far are ya goin? Have you read the book A Walk in the woods by Bill Bryson? Excellent book!! He talks about "tryin" the WHOLE AT from Geogia to Maine!!!

I am outty in 1 hour 15 minutes to go pick up my son and go see Ep. III can't wait!!!!

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Work, working on house(demo), working on car(it final runs),susposed to go race,and I'd rather spend my money on my house then a hotel room and alot of diesel.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hells yeah brother enjoy it, i know you will. i have t minus 5 hours till i am sitting there with my son seeing it the 2nd time then again tomorow and sunday

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 1usedsvt:
So, instead of going to Spring Zing, what is everyone esle doing??

Im sitting around thinking of whether or not to fix up my SVT or sell it

-Dave

...to answer your question...i'm selling or parting mine out.

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
spring zing is about 2 hours north of me up in Ft. Wayne (I am in indianapolis) and i still didn't go LOL. didn't wanna be an outcast with the jetta

~Andrew

I'm FROM Fort Wayne... and I'm not there.

I don't mind being an outcast with a jetta, but I'm graduating college... I figure that's more important!

Diesel owns you
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Me too.

I didn't want to use my vacation time and spend the 200 in gas for the truck :-) I am going to have to go soon enough to pick my turd up.

Originally posted by mbTDI:

I'm FROM Fort Wayne... and I'm not there.

Ryan Trollin!
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Davo:
...all this for a guy who "couldn't make it".

Yup, having sugery July 2nd to remove my tonsils and uvula (spelling???) due to sleep apnea and the recovery period is 2-4 weeks. Kinda kills the sick time and vacation all in one swipe. My throat will be optimized though...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by bnoon:
My throat will be optimized though...

Ahhh Ha!

They really remove the uvula? I thought it served some sort of purpose...but then again, what do I know

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard