Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
$1000 for a set of headlights?? c'mon thats a little far fetched. If the company wants these lights to be marektable they wont be be setting the price that high. I myself would love a pair however, watch the number of ppl drop like flies more and more from the "I want" list as the price increases above $500-$600. $1000 is just not a reasonable #

Like was previously mentioned these lights are $600+ in the UK and have been around for a looooonnnng time. I've heard about them since joining CEG back in 2000 and they've always been a high dollar mod. I expect they'll run a *minimum* of $750. IMO, the little kiddies who don't want to pony up the big bucks for a top quality piece can go elsewhere for their custom headlight needs. Oh wait, there *isn't* an elsewhere!

I said $1000 is not reasonable. And "the little kiddies" is prob. half the # of ppl interested in this mod. So me saying "watch the number of ppl drop like flies more and more from the "I want" list as the price increases above $500-$600." is relavant. $1000 whether your a "kiddie" or not is still a good chunk of change to pony up. $ is $.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)