Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
hells yeah bring that turbo 3l here man i would die to see that, and yeah we will plan to meet at the varsity and have lunch and see what we can do from there, whatever yall want. maybe a little commerce drag strip or a cruise or whatever

Well I fixed the alignment issue today and hooked the intercooler back up, so the car is roadworthy again. I took it out for a ride tonight so I could blast the stereo and nail it through the gears. That's all I can say is

I'll put in a pass request for Atlanta but I'll need an approximate street address.
Also, how long is the meet going to be?
Will we be able to hit a real track for those of us who can/will make some runs?
Approximate costs of these planned events?
Will we be doing it late and will I need to plan on spending the night at a hotel?

Otherwise, I'll see you guys on the 4th somewhere in Atlanta in the morning...I'll be coming in on the I85 freeway from the southwest.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black