Originally posted by Ray:
Originally posted by DopePope:
I don't think he is trying to argue with you, but I'm somewhat in the same boat as him, so please just explain. Did you mean that the 2.5 in our car evolved from the mazda engine or not? To me it looked as if you said that, so I was just wondering where Porsche played a role in that because it has been stated before ford got the engine from a porsche design (i think). sorry if my first statement led to some confusion.

Pope, I am glad that you saw that.

I wasn't trying to argue, I was just thoroughly confused at to what he was trying to convey. I saw, nearly verbatim, that he said the aformentioned statements, but when they were brought up, he simply said that he was bored..
Anyway..
Ray

Ok what kinda statment is that, did i really say after you first replied that i was bored. No i explained my self then you wrote back then i explained again then you wrote back. Am i speaking greek too you!! After all those times yes i am getting bored!! Cause from what i see you go aroundand jsut hassel people for no reason.

Ok when ford started to get ideas for a new engine they turned to mazada for there 4 cylinders. Like i stated ford got the 2.5 duratec version idea from mazda. Sorry let me clearify, ford did not take the mazda motor and drop into the contour. They desinged a whole new motor. Transformed was a bad word. But i have never heard that porsche had a role with the 2.5 design. Porchse doesn't even like ford. And that statment is a fact!!

Me getting bored is that maybe i am not getting across right or either you are not understanding me.

Either way Ford has used mazda engines in the past. After years of usage ford turned arounnd and decided to design a new one, instead of paying money to mazda to build plants to produce there spec 2.5 motor. Ford then decided to build ther own version of 2.5 and decided to release the duratec. IF prochse had a role in the 2.5 design i have no idea. Never heard of it in my life. I have to ask others who worked at ford (cousins) who are engineers for over 30 years wether of not they got help. The 2.5 was not porchses idea. It was fords!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.