You know what?

The whole "searching is hard" and "magic word" excuse gets old.

I, for one (as well as countless others) have seen a post, noticed that the decription was WAY off, and so, in the middle of my reply I will put

(FOR ARCHIVE/SEARCH PURPOSES: HANG, TH< Throttle, MOOSE, IDLE, ROAR, FOGHORN)

And then sign the post, this way ANY search about the moose, even though nobody in their right mind would search for "moose", will get a result. All it takes is trying.

Yes, the questions get old.. and then some. Everyone speaks of the "vets" as if they were GIVEN this knowledge, and information. I tell you what, take note of something, here: every "vet" that you say has knowledge is also one of the "search" nazi's... (INCLUDING ME!!!) We are not telling them this to save OURSELVES time...

Its far easier to just give the answer in one post and have the problem FIXED, DONE and out of our hair, than it is to say "search", then listen to "why search", etc.. NOW we have to respond to THAT, too.. then respond to WHICH post we are trying to point them to, and follow up with HOW it works... Instead of them searching and learning all that on their OWN, and not having to have us hold their hand.

Anyone worth their salt on this board will tell you that they learned what they know through READING and research.

The FRAH concept. (FAQ's, RULES, ARCHIVES, and HOW-TO's...)
That's my new response from now on.... FRAH.. not anything else.. just "search for FRAH"... They'll find this thread, and get the point.. done.

Oh yeah.. to help:

(FOR SEARCH PURPOSES: search, searching, newbie, noob, sucks, keyword, keywords)

Ray

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.