Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Uggggg....can't believe I went to that site. I think I could have done with out so many adds with guys with no shirts on.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by elraido:
Uggggg....can't believe I went to that site. I think I could have done with out so many adds with guys with no shirts on.

Awww, do you feel like less of a man now?

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Russell-3L:

I'll take the first two responses to this thread as a "DON"T CLICK ON IT" warning.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by Russell-3L:

I'll take the first two responses to this thread as a "DON"T CLICK ON IT" warning.

HHA you guessed it !

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I double dog dare you to go to that site.....

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

http://www.gay.com/content/slideshow/?coll=523&navpath=/channels/style/auto

so did u just stumble on2 this site or is it set as ur homepage...? ur under suspicion man

FORMER OWNER 2000 Black SVT #934 of 2150
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
this was funny. i picked out some of the gem quotes this guy wrote. they should make a gay version of Car & Driver. that would be hilarious to read (at least once anyway)

Honorable Mention: Infiniti G35
Last year's winner of the near-luxury segment, the slick, bargain-priced G35, is better than ever, with a new nose, a new tush and even more power under the hood on some versions.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee had a lock on the Gay-U-V category before it even existed.

Honorable Mention: Kia Sportage
Extreme Makeover, the SUV edition (if there were such a thing), might have produced results as stunning as the sweet-driving, great-looking and shockingly well-built Kia Sportage. With tons of features and slick moves on the road, it's a Honda CR-V with a coupon.

The all-new, improved-in-every-way M-Class is so refined and enjoyable to drive (not to mention 10 times butcher), that it's reclaimed the top spot in the Lux-U-V class.

Honorable Mention: Porsche Boxster
Like so many of its owners, our favorite Porsche has gone under the knife, in spite of needing no improvement. But while "elective procedures" have mixed results on people, the Boxster came out more refined

If there's ever been a reason to take a number 2 clipper to your head, it's the hot-sexy-gorgeous-oh-daddy all-new Ford Mustang Convertible

Hey, Nissan, how about bringing back the Hardbody name?

It took a lot to dethrone last year's truck winner, the Ford F150, with its fabulous interior decor and Marlboro Man swagger.

Best Queen-Sized Bed: Toyota Tacoma

Lesbian and gay families come in all shapes and sizes, so choosing the right family car can be tricky. But Mazda makes it easy with its sterling Mazda6 (hey, doesnt Sigma have one of these?

uhh...Fmr....just how did you come across this article??

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
jeez, that list makes me glad im too poor to buy a new car

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard