Originally posted by svt4stv:

im sure they would be interested in making eyebrows if you could design them in a computer program that would transfer to their software. other than that, i guess just buy the headlight set and cut them from there. at least the top of the light would already be done for you. if you wanted it in a specific vinyl color just ask them to do headlight covers in that color (solid) and then cut them as you see fit. shouldnt be too hard.

yeah, i thought some people with expensive fogs might dig the fog covers. especiallys since ive read that some have broken rather easily. maybe they can do just the fogs.

if anything, just puttin it out there for future reference for everyone.

$50 some bucks to butcher up a set of their covers to make eyelids and a good chance at a slip of the knife? ummm no thanks, I can pick up a sheet of vinyl for a few bucks or a couple pices of scraps for free. The hard part is the cutting. If they charged maybe $20 for the vynyl and cutting the lids then that would be cool.

Ya the fog lights is definatly a thought. Did you by any chance get a price for that. I believe the unanamous size for any fog that is being used is 4in.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)