G
hey XL..wanna hook a brotha up with some cash $$$

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

Are you kidding me? I just had my shop owner call me 15 minutes ago telling me how his mechanic is crying bout where to start with the headers... so I guess that just bumped up my labor costs a notch

What makes matters worst, I have a closing on a lake-front condo in 2 weeks. How am I going to do it... ask me in 2 weeks .

Got coke?

XL

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by durateX:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

What makes matters worst, I have a closing on a lake-front condo in 2 weeks. How am I going to do it... ask me in 2 weeks .

Got coke?

XL

OHHHH so that's why your frieken rich! Your a relator in Florida!!

Last edited by GetLucky151; 05/06/05 08:02 PM.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
alright..so i ended up spending some money on mods before sz...if you know me,you know i couldnt show up with nothing...i bought some creative compacts coilovers,and bullit mustang fuel door,a dmd,i repaited the front bumper,side skirts,had the windows tinted,and i "might" be dropping the true daul for another setup as well.....or maybe i'll have it dynoed at sz first...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
Learned patience the hard way
OP Offline
B
Woohoo, I'm just over the $3K mark in mods for SZ! I've also been in/under/on the car pretty much every night and weekend for the past 2 weeks and I've still got a ton of stuff to do/install this weekend. On the upside it does look like pretty much everything I wanted to do before SZ will be done.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Woohoo, I'm just over the $3K mark in mods for SZ! I've also been in/under/on the car pretty much every night and weekend for the past 2 weeks and I've still got a ton of stuff to do/install this weekend. On the upside it does look like pretty much everything I wanted to do before SZ will be done.

Rick

must be nice...i've barely scrated the surface as to what i wanted to have done...oh well..next year than

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
OP Offline
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Trust me guys, it can be worse, much, much worse in terms of $ spent. Actually adding it all back up, I'm probably closer to $2K just in mods before SZ if I can get them all done.

Rick

haha ... where's that post where you listed your total mods? Time to revise (and add on to) the list?

Dude, I just re-added some stuff and I've popped over $40K including the $13K purchase price.

I think I'm actually close to being finally done with the car. It's time to get it running well this last time and start enjoying it. 4 years of project and only about 3K miles put on it in those years.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by durateX:
MOMO Shift Knob: $85.00

$85 for a shift knob...

another MOMO disaster taking place...

MOMO = Overpriced ricer products

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
d I've still got a ton of stuff to do/install this weekend. On the upside it does look like pretty much everything I wanted to do before SZ will be done.

Same here. But every night someone comes over for work on their car, motorcycle or my fiancee has me off to f'ing Lowes or whatever to buy plants, this that and other "homely" sh!t. What have I done to myself?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Stazi:
d I've still got a ton of stuff to do/install this weekend. On the upside it does look like pretty much everything I wanted to do before SZ will be done.

Same here. But every night someone comes over for work on their car, motorcycle or my fiancee has me off to f'ing Lowes or whatever to buy plants, this that and other "homely" sh!t. What have I done to myself?

Bwahahahaha whipped. Thats why I love my g/f soo much she wants me to race moto. hahahahahahahah sucker

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard