I learned the zip tie trick for vacuum hoses on my turbo neon, works great and is CHEAP!, my problem was the hose split after two weeks of rubbing against something. I will try tuning more with the MAF to see what I can do about the idle. My BOV is adjuastable by rotating it, by compressing part of the spring I made it easier for it to open otherwise it won't open enough and it makes a psst sound that is broken up, with the spring compressed its a solid psst when I let off the gas. Also it seemed to spool up faster after this maybe because the BOV was doing its job better from preventing the back pressure when the throttle closes to severely slow down the turbine. Yes it did seam to be running a bit hot, on the otherhand the car always tends to run a bit hot and now with the turbo I want to keep it at a more appropriate level. Now the engine will stay around 180-185 degrees when idling for a long time, before it would just keep climing until 210 degrees and that is with the fans wired directly to the low speed fan relay. This climbing temp would severeley limit what a turbo timers effect would be in my opinion. Anyway I will be putting another 150 or so on it today. Also I am not sure if the SVTs had this problem or not, but the zetec contours seam to have an overheating problem, try searching the zetec maintenace forum and you will see what I am talking about. BTW no smoking and the oil looks good.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap