OK I installed the oil catch can/seperator using the same method that SLeeperz did and it looks really good. Thanks again for the how-to on that sleeperz I also installed the PCV for a 88 thunderbird turbo 2.3. I bought it from the dealer because all of the aftermarket ones would blow both ways while the factory one acted like a one wya valve which should prevent/reduce boost from entering the crank case. I ordered one step colder copper plugs from the dealer today only $4 a piece. I think I need to set them at .040 for the turbo? Any recommendations on oil? I used Mobil one tri-synthetic on my turbo neon and it seamed to work the best. I am going to get a guy from school to re-work the end tanks on my intercooler so that they point in the right direction to reduce the need for multiple bends.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap